Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Littlest Wings


I will probably elaborate on this at another time when I am not so tired and buzzing on the adrenaline that follows a child being born, but I am proud to introduce the newest member of our family, Elisabeth. She was 4 days late, but we managed to have a very stress free 5 hour delivery at home with a wonderful and skilled mid wife. We are elated that our family has grown +1. I sat down realizing that a couple of my favorite songs for baby’s are more boy oriented (“Beautiful Boy”, and “Stay Up Late”). So when I sat down and heard this beautiful version of Neil Youngs “Little Wing” by Elizabeth Mitchell, I nearly cried all over again. Feel free to post some of your other favorite songs you might play for that little special someone.


No comments: