Friday, August 03, 2007

Welcome To The Re-Launch of The Youngest Curmedgeon

I can at times be a procrastinating crank.

I started this blog in 2005, and promptly let it gather dust after one whole post. I've since changed careers, and have more plans to expand my internet presence. I mainly would like to have an outlet for my comics, but would also like to have space for the many inspirations I find on the net and room for discussions of the many wonderful (and even more un-wonderful) things out there on the net, in society and in your heads.

I have been building stories, comics and characters for my site Satyricom for a number of years, and it is currently in a sort of slow launch period as I get stuff up online, and retool the look and structure of it, which is way over due. I hope to post at least once a week once I get it up fully running.

The Youngest Curmudgeon will be my main blogging space in which I will post frequently and put updates to the new posts in the other sites

My portfolio site will remain somewhat static in design, since this will be the place I keep examples of my work for hiring purposes. I will update it externally with some Flickr and Multiply links so as to hopefully draw more people to the other sites.

I hope you'll check back or RSS feed me into your bookmarks, it's going to be a fun ride.

No comments: